if necessary, a corner mill is used to cut and grind the bricks in the mouth of the wall of the fireplace so that the surface is smooth.
Many fans or remote controlled wood burning fireplace need to be connected to power supply. In this case, an electrical outlet should be installed in the back corner of the fireplace, and the voltage standard depends on the specific products.
2., if there is a gas pipe extending to the opening of the hearth, please turn off the gas, then use two wrenches, one for fixing the gas pipeline and one for the gas pipeline.
3. apply the glue to the prominent gas pipe thread, and then install the 1.5 inch lid to cover the pipe.
4. if necessary, remove the plate from the chimney, cutting will be cut off. The upper part of the hole in the next figure is the chimney guide plate.
5. if there is a brick, with a hammer and cold chisel hammer or mash them.
6. a tension cone is connected to the end of the stainless steel pipe and a rope is attached to the pull cone.
7. from the roof, put the rope into the chimney. The smoke pipe is sent from the vent to the chimney, and the staff at the side of the hole in the room pull the rope down to guide the vent to enter the hole of the burning wood fireplace.
8. remove the traction cone from the pipe, and then connect the elbow to the end of the pipe.
9. slide part of the embedded wood fireplace into the opening of the fireplace. If a power supply is needed, plug into the socket.
10. on the roof, cut the pipe into a suitable length with a scissors.
11. a continuous high temperature silicone sealant was coated around the top edge of the chimney protruding from the chimney.
12. the chimney cover is installed at the top of the chimney.
13. put the panel to the front of the chimney piece.
People who liked this story also liked