Services / FAQs & Order Procedures
a.18 years' export experience, clients in 105 countries, thousands of containers supply yearly.
b. Own quarries and factories make stable supply and competitive prices.
c. provide all Chinese natural stone varieties and some popular overseas varieties.
d. professional sales team, inspection team and operation system.
e. supply all Chinese natural stone products and latest varieties.
d. promotion activities weekly.
Yes, we do accept retail order. We sell to wholesaler, retailer and individual, with different price policy. No minimum order requirement.
Yes. We can do any dimension for any products as per client requirement.
Main Port: Xingang(Tianjin) ,Xiamen ,Shanghai China . Other Port: Jiujiang,Haikou , Dalian ,Shenzhen,Wuhan ,Qingdao ,Nanjing,Guangzhou,Wuhu,Wuzhou
1) Normally one container order needs 10 - 25 days.
2) transportation duration information:
West European main port: 27 days
Felixstowe / Belfast / South Ampton: 40 days
Western coast of America: about 18 days
Eastern coast of America: about 30 days
Other destination please email us to get our answer.
Yes, we are sure that our packing is safe enough. We use strong wooden crates for outside packing. Inside, we use carboard box. In addition, we will buy "all risks" insurance as per your requirement. In the case of damage happens, firstly you can refer to the insurance company to claim the damage. If the damage occurred due to the fault of packing, our company will take the responsibility.
L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Telegraphic transfer), West Union
1. Selection of products and specify the dimensions. To get confirmation of stone. Samples are available.
2. Estimation and quotation on products, shipping and insurance cost, along with proforma invoice.
3. Confirmation about the order information (quantity, price, delivery time, payment terms etc.).
4. Down payment to be sent or L/C to be set up. Fax bank statement as confirmation.
5.We will generate an order for you .Log in to your account and check your order status at any time in your personal center.
6. Production by our factory. Inspection of the finished products (customer comes here to inspect or our inspectors do it).
7. Packing, transport, make shipment to your nearest port or your final address. Submit the relevant documents (invoice, packing list, bill of lading, certificate of origin etc.) to the bank or fax them directly to clients to require the balance's payment.
8. Release original documents upon balance payment and customers start to clear customs.
9. Customers get the products in hands.